These vaccinations are very important for your baby as they can prevent some very serious childhood illnesses.
The recommended childhood immunisations list below are FREE of charge.
- Primary Childhood Immunisation Schedule
- Before Vaccination Information
- After Vaccination Information
- Parent Guide to Childhood Immunisation
Childhood Asthma is assessed and examined. Review by doctor of symptoms and effect on sport and lifestyle.Review by Asthma nurse of inhaler suitability
and technique of using same-also of peak flow ,weight and height.
All Childhood Illnesses
Doctors are available to deal with all childhood illnesses. Increasingly we
are seeing problems with children of being overweight.This can be a hard
problem for parents to deal with on their own .We would encourage parents
who are worrying about their children being overweight to contact us.We can
go though different options with them and if necessary refer them on to our
primary care dietician for management.
Teenagers also need attention.This can be a difficult time.
Problems such as:
- Painful irregular or delayed periods
- Emotional problems such as anxiety, depression or bullying, family problems or bereavement
- Contraceptive advise.
- Advice about sexually transmitted infection.
- Alcohol or drug addiction.